Current version 2022-05-01
We, the legal entity Naujasis Siluetas, UAB, legal entity code 120218228, address Konduktorių str. 23, Lentvaris, LT-25123 Trakai district, Lithuania, VAT payer code LT202182219 (hereinafter – Company or We), take care of data security and privacy of our clients, e-shop https://www.esiluetas.lt/ users and website https://siluetas.lt/ users (hereinafter – You or User) (hereinafter – E-shop).
1.1. Personal Data – means any information that can be used to identify You, directly or indirectly. The following Personal Data is processed:
– Buyer’s name and surname;
– Name and surname of the person who will be collecting the goods;
– Buyer’s contact details – e-mail, telephone number and address;
– Buyer’s delivery details – the address to which the goods will be delivered or another choice of the Buyer regarding the delivery / collection of the goods;
– Buyer’s chosen payment method and payment details;
– History of Your orders placed in our E-shop;
– IP address;
– Network and location data when You provide it;
– History of Your inquiries and complaints;
– Other publicly available data that You have shared while visiting the E-shop.
1.2. Processing of Personal Data – means any operation performed on Personal Data (such as collection, editing, modification, recording, storage, granting of access, requesting, archiving, etc.).
1.3. Data Controller – Naujasis Siluetas, UAB, legal entity code 120218228, address Konduktorių str. 23, Lentvaris, LT-25123 Trakai district, Lithuania, VAT payer code LT202182219.
1.4. Data Subject – any natural person whose data is processed by the Company.
1.5. Website – https://siluetas.lt/.
- Processing of Your Personal Data on the E-shop and Website
2.1. By submitting data to the Company, the Data Subject agrees that the Personal Data will be used by the Company to ensure functioning of the E-Store for the purposes requested by the Data Subject.
2.2. The Company processes your Personal Data on the following grounds:
– The Company obtains Your express consent to process Your data in this way, i.e., when you create a User Account;
– You place an order in the E-shop, which is accepted and executed, thus concluding a contract with You and executing it;
– Also, in cases when the Company has to process Your data with a legal obligation;
– The legitimate interests of the Company are being implemented. We will process Your Personal Data if we have a legitimate interest in doing so and such processing does not infringe on the protection of Your interests and rights.
2.3. The company processes your data for the following purposes:
– For efficient, optimal and convenient operation of the E-shop;
– To ensure smooth administration of the E-shop;
– Registration and maintenance of Your account;
– For the proper provision of the services You have ordered;
– In order to provide You with relevant information, answer Your questions and inquiries;
– Perform statistical and other analysis to improve the operation of the E-shop and your experience using it;
– When you visit the Website, the Company may process your IP address, network and location data. This Personal Data is collected with the help of cookies and other similar technologies with the consent of the User.
– For other purposes that may be indicated to You at the time of submitting Your data.
- Provision of Personal Data to third parties
3.1. We are committed to maintaining Your confidentiality with respect to Your Personal Data. Your Personal Data may only be disclosed to third parties if this is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract for the benefit of the Data Subject or for other legitimate reasons.
3.2. The Company may provide Personal Data to its data processors who provide services to the Company and process Personal Data on behalf of the Company. Such processors of Personal Data selected by the Company have the right to process Personal Data only in accordance with the Company’s instructions and only to the extent necessary to properly perform the obligations set forth in the agreement between the Company and the service provider. We assure You that the Company cooperates only with such data processors who guarantee appropriate measures (organizational and technical) for the processing of Personal Data and ensure the processing of Personal Data in accordance with the requirements of legal acts.
3.3. The company may also provide Personal Data in response to requests from a court or public authority to the extent necessary to properly comply with applicable law and the instructions of public authorities.
- Term of storage of Personal Data
4.2. If you have not been active in the User’s account in the E-shop for 3 years, Your Personal Data will be deleted.
4.3. You can also request that Your account in the E-Store would be deleted.
- Personal Data of minors
5.1. We care about the privacy protection of minors. Please note that our E-shop and Website are not suitable for persons under 18 years of age.
5.2. Individuals under the age of 18 may not provide any Personal Data on the E-Store and Website.
5.3. If a person is under the age of 18, in order to use the E-shop or Website, they must have the written consent of at least one of their legal representatives (father, mother, guardian) regarding the processing of Personal Data before submitting Personal Data.
- Rights of Data Subjects
6.1. As a Data Subject, you have the following rights:
6.1.1. Right of access to the information on data processing (“right to know”).
6.1.2. Right of access to processed data (“right of access”).
6.1.3. Right to have data rectified (“right to rectify”).
6.1.4. Right to have data deleted (“right to be forgotten”). This right shall not apply if the Personal Data requested to be deleted is also processed on another legal basis, such as processing necessary for the execution of a contract or fulfillment of an obligation under the applicable law.
6.1.5. Right to restrict data processing (“right to restrict”).
6.1.6. Right to object to data processing.
6.1.7. Right to data portability. The right to data portability must not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. The Data Subject shall not have the right to data portability in respect of Personal Data which is processed in non-automated files, such as paper files.
6.1.8. The right to request that not only automated data processing, including profiling, would be applied.
6.1.9. The right to submit a complaint regarding the processing of Personal Data to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
6.2. In order to exercise your rights, you can submit an inquiry or request to us in writing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of such a request or inquiry, we may ask You to complete the necessary forms, as well as provide a notarized copy of Your identity document, which we need to verify Your identity in order to avoid disclosing Your Personal Data.
6.3. Upon receipt of Your request or inquiry regarding the processing of Personal Data, we undertake to provide You with a response and perform the actions specified in the request or to inform You why we refuse to do so within 1 month from the date of the request. If necessary, the specified period may be extended by a further 2 months, depending on the complexity and number of applications. In this case, we will notify You of such an extension within 1 month of receiving the request.
6.4. If Personal Data is deleted at your request, we will only retain copies of information that are necessary to protect the legitimate interests of us and others, to comply with governmental obligations, to resolve disputes, to identify disruptions, or to comply with any agreements You have with us.
6.5. If You think that Your rights as a Data Subject have been violated, you can also submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority supervising us – the State Data Protection Inspectorate, more information and contact details can be found on the Inspectorate’s website www.ada.lt.
7.3. You can control Cookies on the Website. You have the right to choose whether you want to accept Cookies and other tracking technologies We use, whether you want to disable Cookies completely or only some of them.
- Final Provisions